PDFill | Overview | First | Previous | Next | Last
PDF Document Management 11: Add PDF Watermark by Image
This function adds a PDF watermark using a graphic image (bmp, png, gif, jpeg, tiff, wmf) that appears behind or over the existing PDF document content when a document is displayed or printed.
There are property options for Image, Position and PDF Action. You can make the image transparent. You can specify the page or range of pages on which each watermark appears.
Batch (DOS) Command Support:
You can start a batch job in Windows by issuing the
execution command directly from the MS-DOS command prompt window without
opening the PDFill GUI.
Here are the steps on how to add a PDF Watermark by Image or Change the Properties for PDF Watermark by Image:
Choose Document Menu > Watermark by Image
or click Watermark by Image Button in the Document Toolbar.
Here is the dialog of Watermark by Image's Properties:
Here is the list of the properties:
Watermark by Image onto PDF Page Click the button to show Watermark by Image onto PDF Page Preview Page Use the Preview Page option to see different pages of the PDF Image Properties: Select Select the image file as the watermark Open it Display the image in the default viewer Original Width/Height The size of the image Scale Width The percentage of actual image width inside PDF to the original image width Scale Height The percentage of actual image height inside PDF to the original image height Lock aspect ratio Keep the ratio of the scale width to the scale height Make it Transparent Convert the selected image into a transparent image Blend Mode 12 Image Color Blend Modes. Save into a new PDF to see effect. Transparency Overall Transparency for Image Position Properties: Scale to Page Click this option to decide the font size automatically
The rotation degree from 3 clock relative to the Text Box center
Vertical Distance The vertical distance from Top, Center and Bottom Horizontal Distance The horizontal distance from Left, Center and Right Pages Not Shown
Enter the pages that watermark is not shown. For example: 1, 6, 3-7, even, odd.
It will show on the Foreground or Background of the PDF document
See PDF Actions.
Batch (DOS) Command Support:
You can start a batch job in Windows by issuing the execution command directly from the MS-DOS command prompt window without opening the PDFill GUI.
(It is only available for the registered user of PDFill PDF Editor)
"C:\Program Files\PlotSoft\PDFill\PDFill.exe" WatermarkImage Input.pdf Output.pdf ImagePathName scaleX scaleY rotateDegree -positionFlag 1 -left 36 -bottom 72 -flagOrder 1 -URL "http://www.PDFill.com" -pageNotShown "1,3-6, last"
- ImagePathName: An image file (bmp, png, gif, jpeg, tiff, wmf) that you want to add into the PDF file as Watermark.
- scaleX scaleY: The Percentage of Image Scale Size in Width and Height.
- rotateDegree: Image Rotation in degree.
- -positionFlag 1: (Optional) 0 is Center of the page and 1 is Any Position. Default is 0.
- -left 36: (Optional) Left position in Point defined when -positionFlag 1. Default is 0.
- -bottom 72: (Optional) Bottom position in Point defined when -positionFlag 1. Default is 0.
- -flagOrder 1: (Optional) 0 is Background and 1 is Foreground. Default is 1.
- -URL "http://www.PDFill.com": (Optional) The URL address that the click on this image will direct to a web page defined by this URL.
- -pageNotShown "1,3-6, last": (Optional) The pages not shown.
"C:\Program Files\PlotSoft\PDFill\PDFill.exe" WatermarkImage "D:\BatchTest\FormsAPIReference.pdf" "D:\BatchTest\output.pdf" "D:\BatchTest\Water lilies.jpg" 100 100 45 -positionFlag 1 -left 36 -bottom 72 -flagOrder 1 -URL "http://www.PDFill.com" -pageNotShown "1,3-6, last"
PDFill Copyright © 2002-2017 by PlotSoft L.L.C.. All rights reserved.